My Supports

"My Support"

I believe that my main support is myself. I am personally an introvert person who likes to mentally and physically take self-care. Self-care is critical to ensure that I take good care of my body, mind, and soul every day, not just when I get sick. We know our bodies the best!

Starting with taking care of my body: I make sure to consume the right food for my body, such as vegetables, fruits, and grains. Also, I take vitamins for extra supports. I get up at 5 am. to work out at the gym before I go to work every morning to make sure my body stays healthy and prevent any health conditions.  

Mentally, I try to receive positive things through social media platforms as we know nowadays there are many stress issues going on throughout the world. I rather pick on some relaxing influencers to follow, such as Tasty on Facebook which shows different types of food culture around the world, and sometimes they explain and show food recipes for me to try to cook as well. Importantly, I always clear my mind of every day by meditating before going to bed. 



There is so much more that we do to support ourselves, but sometimes we need other people to support and uplift us to be better as well. 

"My Family Support"

My parents are the main reason why I can be a strong independent person nowadays. My mom encouraged me to take care of my own laundry, food, and other things since I was in kindergarten. I remember that I forgot to do laundry for one week and I had to wear the same stinky student outfits for that week. Moreover, my parents eat very healthy foods but of course not picky. We always eat anything but with the proper proportion of food. I am an only child, so learning how to socialize through toys, books, and games are very common for me.  

Nowadays, I have very great supports from my spouse and my inlaws family. They are like my main family from Thailand who is always there for me. They support any decision I make. For example, I would like to grow better within my career path, so I decided to take a master's degree. They all understand and support my decision with this as well. 




However, sometimes in life, we may face a challenge. With powerful supports from people surrounding us can uplift and strengthen us through many hard times in life.      

Comments

  1. Hi Sawin,
    Your blog showed new aspect of supports. My salute to your mom who encouraged you to take care of your own laundry, food, and other things since you were in kindergarten. You are lucky that you are having same kind of support from your souse and her parents.
    Tasneem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawin, great post. It looks as of you have an extended amount of support systems. I never thought about considering myself as a support system, but you have brought light to the fact that we are a support system within our self.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Win, thank you so much for sharing. I particularly like how you mentioned self -are. Your own body, soul, and mind is the first support system you can turn to and trust. Not everyone, including myself, remembers that to be able to take care of others we have to first take care of ourselves. One of the rules in the classroom that I teach my students is to be kind to yourself and others. I personally need a daily reminder to be kind to myself. I too, am an only child and growing up I would socialize through toys and games as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts