Hello Everyone!


 
My name is Sawin Thongloy, but I prefer "Win". I am from Thailand. The first time I came to the US was 2013 to do my internship at Walt Disney World. It was a great opportunity for me to create happiness for everyone including children. Seeing children's smiles makes me feel happy every time.  I finally permanently move to the US in 2016 and started to work in the Navy Childcare. I knew this is my dream job and I love improving children's life. The reason why I am seeking MS in Early Childhood Education because I would like to grow up in my career path to continue supporting children and caregivers as a trainer. 
I hope to share my new journey with you all! 
 
Love, 
Win

Comments

  1. Win,
    I love your positive energy. I can't wait to see your future posts. As a fellow Disney lover and a military spouse I'm very interested in hearing your perspective on working for the Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes love your energy and I so Love Love anything Disney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Win for sharing a part of you and some great resources this semester. I look forward to seeing how you progress toward your career goals. See you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Win!
    I have enjoyed reading your posts throughout our first course in ECE at Walden. You have posted some amazing posts and comments and I wish that we had more time together so we could learn more about what makes each of us tick. Good luck in the future and remember to take a nap :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts